Sunday, January 16, 2011

Life is Unexpected :)

Hi gorgeous!!

Just a little bit mumblings for today.

As usual, I hate Monday. Maybe if Monday knows this, it will hate me too :P

I feel bored and gloomy on Monday, so I wear a more gloomy color which is grey!! haha

I feel a little bit confused and super duper want to scream and strangle someone. Is it normal?

Yes, I know I'm so-not-normal.

Hey, have you ever feel that you got everything, but still you feel like you have nothing at all?

What about when you have the one you love, but still, you feel like there's something missing, that you want more?

And have you ever feel that you know you are capable of doing something, you are so qualified to do it, but still, you are so afraid of failure and you just wanna give up?

And then, you always feel like there's nothing which could ruin your relationship, both of you are strong and love each other, but still, why is it when just a small problem arise, you just wanna let everything go and you wish you'll never meet him/her in the first place.

But..

Life is unexpected.

You can change yourself and your environment to make negative things be positive.

To make up for my Monday blues, I wore a blue scarf with my grey blouse. To cheer me up:)

Instead panicking for what to do, I just came back from holiday syndrome, I browse through the works I had been missing for the past 2 days.

Instead of blaming other people and finding their faults, I try to gain more trust on people and forgive them for what they've done.

For the past few days. I learn about something. Which I seldom do.

I learn of forgiving, and let yourself be free of doubts.

A little doubts are fine, but if they controls you, then you're the one in major problem.


And I learn to trust. I learn to trust and let Allah shows me the way, either my trust is worthy or not.

I want a peace and calm mind. Tired of having super madness traffic jam in my head. I think too much

I feel depressed before. Now, I want to stop.

I want to be happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment