Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dina Halim, Arma Abd Rahman and Jemari Kreatif (I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hi Gorgeous!

Mood Pameran Pengantin.

No, this is not this coming Pameran Pengantin on 7-9 January, these are some of wedding items I got from internet and also from last year's Pameran Pengantin.

My resolution for this year's exhibition : Do trial make up:) Yeay!! Come naturally (sans make up) and return with 20 inches make up!! haha I like.

These are some of gorgeous bridal dais that I love :


It' s from my friend, Suhaila's wedding. The theme is super red!


From Dina Halim's Boutique, at Pameran Pengantin Mid Valley 2010. Super pretty!! I want this!!!


Also at Pameran Pengantin Mid Valley 2010.


Another Dina Halim's superb creation:)


This amazing dais is from Arma Abd Rahman Wedding Couture. Gorgeousness:)












Dina Halim again. Argh!!!

Let's take a look at some nice clothes:



At Pameran Pengantin 2010.


Credits to one married couple, I can't recall. Sorry. Allow me to use your pretty pics please:) Out of this world dress.



From Dina Halim again:)

I also jalan jalan cari ..............


Awesome cupcakes!!!


I heart this table deco, so sweeeeetttttttttt...I want!!!
Okey, sometims weird colours make great mix! Such as this fuschia and turqoise. Dreamy!


Cute turqoise and chocolate:) Box I like!

Some gorgeous hantaran I googled : (credits to Jemari Kreatif & those wedding couples)


Superb pink and silver:)


Sweet pinkish things.



Red is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




Wow, never imagine purple to be this gorgeous!!! I'm in love


 Okey enough salivating over these pics Cik Paeh!!

Wuwu, will update on my visit to Pameran Pengantin 2011 at Ampang Point this weekend!!!

Adios:)

No comments:

Post a Comment