Thursday, August 4, 2011

Trust Issue

Hi all,

So sorry for not updating my blog earlier..these past 2 weeks, I feel kinda gloomy, sad, depressed and everything related to it..despair, pain in ur heart in ur head yada yada yada...

Why?? I can't quite figure it out yet..maybe I keep remembering past experiences..which hurts a lot.

And still..after all these times..I just can't get it out of my mind..maybe for some people it might be considered as small matter but for me, no such thing as a small matter when it could ruin my relationship, life whatsoever.

Yes, I apologized for being rude as I dun wanna die in sin towards human. But inside my heart, it still ache. I just don't know, I can't even think how someone could said such thing, such inappropriate things. Joke or no joke, it doesn't really matter, you just have to take care of your manners.

Hmmm..there's nothing I could do. People say past is past, but don't u dare say that u have forgotten what's past..deep inside, and occasionally, u will still think about that thing. that person. that mistakes.

Now, I just wanna pray to Allah to ease my pain and soothe my soul as I just don't know how to overcome this.

I still hate her. That's for sure. Forgiving doesn't mean a friendship neither to forget.


I just wish, one day, u have a taste of your own actions and on that day, u'll think of me.

Most importantly, u'll ache like I do.

Then, it's equal.

2 comments:

  1. wow..from wat u've wrote u are surely being badly hurt by her. yup it's not easy to forget we can say that we hav forgive but do we really mean it..??as for mE normally wen the memory start to re-enter my life back i only say 'biarlah Allah yang memberi balasan terbaik utk die' so far it's works for mE to sooth the tense and hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling, thank you for your kind words:) they helps to sooth my tense for sure:) yup, hurt, badly indeed. and that is by our own species, uu~~ I heard woman are soul sisters rite? But this one is an exception, I guess hehe. I wanna move on and let past be past, if not, it will destroy me kan. Love u lots!! Thanx!I will say the same thing each time I remembered her:)_

    ReplyDelete