Thursday, June 30, 2011

What a feeling :)

Hi everyone!!!

Gosh dunno where and what to start with:P

Despite of Fufu having another operation (shoulder that is), I am still happy:)

When I visited him at the hospital, he's very veryyyyy concern about me.

It's lovely. Not on how I will go home from the Hospital (yg masya Allah jauh amat) & how org jahat will do bad things to me & on how late I stay at the hospital, dah malam baru nak balik.

All that but....

This one thing. He look at me worriedly. He thought I will leave him during his recovery.

I laugh and I was like..what??? Haha please don't doubt my feelings for you la syg..

I won't do that. You are everything to me.

Remember when you had your knee operation? I was there for 3 continuous days!

It was a long journey there, I even had to walk for how many k/m I can't even recall (sesat some more), but you know I'll do that for you rite?

Because you did everything for me.

Remember when I slipped at sprained my arm soooooooooo badly? You still make time to accompany me to the clinic although you had to leave your futsal game earlier. You don't even complained. And I would smile everytime we went to clinic together. Before I even open my mouth to explain on my conditions, you will spill out everything first. Well, you really know me baby haha. Funny. And siap membebel kat doktor cakap I malas makan ubat la itu ini kan kan..amboi3x........... hahahaha.

Remember when I was like a mad woman scolding you saying this that everything..but you still stay patient with me aite? I seldom do that.

Oh I love how you complimented the way I dress and my makeup & also tegur kalau you think it is too tight ke jarang ke ape ke (sometimes I don't realise huhu). Kdg2 you are like my best girlfriend! Hehe. You know what suits me and what not. You loves me sans makeup or with just a light touch of makeup. And if I wear lenses, you'll stare lama2 which I like! hahaha just love the power of lens! And everytime I wear new scarf with new style, you always look amaze! Girl loves praises okey, verbal or non-verbal haha.

If we went out, sometimes I just take a look at some bracelet, anklet, ring etc coz I love looking at cute things! But you unselfishly buy them for me! I'm so grateful:) Our ring? Yeah maybe it's cheap but it means the world to me, got that? And don't compare yourself with anyone in my past. Now I'm with you, they were just...past.

I think we argued enough. Cry enough. Mad at each other enough. Throw tantrums at each other enough.

Now, at our life stage, we are calmer. We discuss things, we solve problems, we don't wanna hurt each other anymore aite?

And we are more focused.

Saving up for our future. No more games. No more secrets.

Just us and looking forward to our married life, insya Allah.

I'm glad I found you. In you, I found my friend, boyfriend, soul mate and hopefully one day, husband:)

Hey syg, you keep repeating that I'm gonna leave you. But trust me, it never cross my mind. Not even once. I know it from the first time we met. I pray for Allah in every single prayer...

"Ya Allah, jodohkanlah aku dengan Mohd Fuad bin Shaari"

As simple as that :)


(muke berminyak sebab xmekap sila abaikan haha, he said he loves me au-naturel kan kehkehkeh)

p/s : and you are more manja nowadays..alolooooo. I heart you abg!

2 comments:

  1. Aminn.. I pray that your jodoh is with your current bf. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pengsan pas tgk Sofiey comment kat cni hehe *_*
    Thanx a lot darling:)

    ReplyDelete